Tuesday 28 August 2007

Norwich Union Direct Advert

I am sure the original advert I saw of this on tv was quite a bit longer but I can't seam to find it. (if anyone can track down a copy of the full length version I would be very grateful)

The main thing that I like about this advert is the fact that it doesn't try and imitate the successful if very irritating quote me happy campaign. The concept is quite simple and I really like their execution of it. It may not be a groundbreaking advert but it is definitely one that made me smile and stuck in my mind. I suppose therefore to some extent it has achieved what most advertisers hope to do, and increased awareness of the company.

(i can't seam to embed the video into my post so the link is as follows; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO4tW9iw350)

No comments: