Thursday 18 October 2007

Another Sony Bravia - Great design

I was really surprised when I saw this mentioned in one of those free papers you get given on the train. The play-doh ad has not long been out and in the past all of sony's ads have been well spaced so just as the buzz from one has died down the next is released.



This article from ads of the world ( http://adsoftheworld.com/media/tv/sony_bravia_pyramid ) suggests that It has been made specially for the egyptian market. It is perhaps not as ambitious as some of the other adverts in the series but the concept is there and it works well as its still a large scale take over of colour. It is these type of adverts that have really inspired me to look at it as an area to explore in my independent project. There is so much that you can do with a concept when it is applied to motion, I would like to explore this further in my work. Whilst this advert itself is probably not my favorite of all the ones that this company has produced, I have included it as an example of great design for the concept application and campaign as a whole.

No comments: