Monday 28 May 2007

Two Way Shoes


These CAMiLEON Heals have had quite alot of press coverage recently so I guess most will already have come across them. I decided to include it as I think the idea and reasoning behind creating them is really clever. It addresses the practicality v style issue and comes up with a compromise. I believe they have had quite a bit of success in the US and are now being launched in the UK. I have no idea how well they will take off, but I have to admire their idea.

The illustration above is from the mirror, but this has a video of how they work. http://www.camileonheels.com/youtube.cfm

1 comment:

Lauren Davis said...

What an interesting idea. However I am not sure how successful they will be in the UK. Us girls love our shoes.....will they meet our needs and also match our outfits?! The fashion industry is constantly changing trends. I imagine if they start to produce different variations...different colours and pattern combinations they would become a lot more popular.